Deciding on a colour scheme when sprucing up your home can be quite the challenge. You want a colour that is eye catching, on trend and that expresses your personality. Or maybe you’re looking for that subtle addition of colour that transforms your home into a calm and quaint space. Why not try injecting tones of fuchsia, purple and pinks in the form of Radiant Orchid into your home this year. 2014’s colour of the year announced by the colour authority Pantone brings not only confidence and warmth; it will revitalize your home into a charming space that you will fall in love with!
So, let’s take a little look at our selection of Radiant Orchid toned wall tiles…
1) Bring Radiant Orchid into your home through the iconic London underground. These Pimlico 200×100 Metro Tiles are bold, bright and ooze confidence. They are sure to uplift any room, making it breathtakingly beautiful and full of character. If you’ve a small budget for decorating your kitchen, try using metro tiles as an attractive splashback…
2) Border tiles are back! These Burdeos Dragged Border Tiles are perfect for injecting feminine detail, subtle colour and a hint of vintage charm. It provides the perfect finishing touch to a freshly tiled bathroom and kitchen wall!
3) Our Raspberry Prismatic Tiles (PRG 18) are a winning choice to achieve that Radiant Orchid look. These simple square tiles have a gloss finish to provide a smooth and shiny appearance, ideal for kitchen and bathroom walls.
4) Why not turn to mosaics to achieve the Radiant Orchid look with these creative patchwork mosaic Lila Tiles. They are perfect choice for anyone wanting to transform their kitchen walls into a tranquil and adorable space. These tiles are formed by a collection of uniquely detailed and textured mosaic tiles, which come together beautifully to create a patchwork quilt effect that radiates that country farm house feel!
5) Our designer Louisa Charlotte’s Flores Azul Decor Tiles emanate real passion, with a subtle hint of Radiant Orchid. Create a stunning and modern focal point in your bathroom or living area with this set of floral wall feature tiles – simply beautiful!
Why not try combining Radiant Orchid with neutral colours such as beige or grey? Pure whites such as our white 200×100 metro tiles, or try using stronger colours such as deep greens, turquoise, and pale yellows? So when it comes to colour, it’s all about finding palettes that compliment each other.
Remember our team at Walls and Floors are always trying to inspire our customers, we want creativity, originality and we want people to create stunning interiors to be proud of and show off to their friends and family. So don’t be afraid to experiment! Express yourself! Be bold! And get creative this year with the adoring and extremely versatile colour that is Radiant Orchid.
Article by Susie Holland.
Download our free 10 Summer Style Steals lookbook…
It’s full of stylish decorating ideas to use throughout your home, all year round! Fill out the form below* and we’ll give you the download link instantly.
*By providing an email address above we’ll add you to our mailing list to receive our newsletters which are full of interior design trends, fantastic giveaways and our latest unmissable offers. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Other posts you might like…