In this weeks Film Friday I will be focusing on Alice Through the Looking Glass, the sequel to Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland (2010). This time Alice returns to Wonderland and travels back in time and save her old friend the Mad Hatter before ‘Time’ turns wonderland into a barren world. I decided to focus on the vintage and jewel like colours found in Wonderland to create this weeks Alice inspired décor scheme.
1. Frith Sculpture Huey Hare, by Paul Jenkins, £30.00, John Lewis.
2. Bouji Chair, £179, Made.com.
3. Ruffled Heart Cushion, £9.99, Dunelm.com
4. Purple Haze Tiles, £12.25/sheet, Walls and Floors.
5. Le Creuset Cast Iron Heart Casserole, Cerise, £145, John Lewis.
6. Assorted Pearls®, £27.99, Artisan du Chocolat.
7. Bourbon Bedside Table, £179, Made.com.
8. Toulouse Gold Dressing Table and Stool, £143.99, Dunelm.