Everybody loves a Spot the Difference puzzle! And this month, that’s exactly what our competition is going to be. Each week throughout September, we’ll provide you with a different Spot the Difference puzzle. You have to spot 5 differences, and email them across to email@example.com. The puzzles will run from Monday-Sunday, and then the winner will be announced on the next day before the next puzzle is put up. We’ll pick one correct entry to win a £50 Walls and Floors voucher each week! Perfect for giving your home a mini makeover.
Week Four: Monday 22nd – Tuesday 30th September
This is the current Spot the Difference. Can you spot 5 differences? The winner will be announced Wednesday 1st October. Answers to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send your five differences to: Answers to: email@example.com. Need a clue? Just ask, over on Facebook, twitter or Google+ and we’ll give you a little hint!
The below images are from previous weeks, and cannot be entered.
Week Three: Monday 15th – Sunday 21st September – NOW CLOSED
This week’s winner was John Lamb! We have sent him a £50 Walls and Floors voucher to use for his next decorating project. Can you spot five differences between these two images, just for a spot of fun? The answers are revealed under the two pics.
1) The plant on the table transforms completely.
2) The left towel on the rail also changes.
3) The picture hanging above the bath turns from a red flower to a yellow one.
4) The toilet brush in the bottom left corner has a colour change.
5) The tap on the sink morphs into a different style.
Week Two: Monday 8th – Sunday 14th September – NOW CLOSED
The winner of Week Two’s Spot the Difference competition was Amanda Freye. We have now emailed her with a £50 Walls and Floors Voucher to spend on her next decorating project. Can you spot the 5 differences, for a bit of fun? The answers are revealed below the two images.
1) The shoes to the left-hand side change colour and style.
2) The blind over the window on the floor completely changes.
3) Another phone appears on the unit on the right-hand side.
4) The picture that is reflected in the mirror disappears.
5) A wooden chair appears at the end of the table.
Week One: Monday 1st – Sunday 7th September – NOW CLOSED
The winner was Carina Dicks! We have now emailed her with a £50 Walls and Floors Voucher to spend on her next decorating project. Can you spot the 5 differences, for a bit of fun? The answers are revealed below the two images.
1) A glass jug disappeared from the bottom shelf.
2) The glass on the worktop is now empty.
3) A cup disappeared from the sink’s draining board.
4) The jug on the top shelf changed colour.
5) A tile on the right-hand side turned from white to grey.
BONUS DIFFERENCE: All the tiles shifted to the left.
What do you think to this month’s Spot the Difference competitions? Do you like the fact we’re hosting a different one each week? Did you find it too easy, or too difficult? What would you spend your £50 Walls and Floors Voucher on, if you won? Let us know over on Facebook, twitter or Google+, or leave a comment below!
Download our Dream Colour Scheme: Sanguine Lookbook
It’s full of ideas and accessories for recreating the Sanguine colour scheme in your home. Fill out the form below* and we’ll give you the download link instantly.
*By providing an email address above we’ll add you to our mailing list to receive our newsletters which are full of interior design trends, fantastic giveaways and our latest unmissable offers. You can unsubscribe at any time.