Having friends or family over during the Christmas break? Hosting a party on New Year’s Eve? This is the perfect recipe for you! Whip up some delicious paleo candy bites, stack them on a plate, and let your guests help themselves! Believe us – they’ll go quick.
1 cup dark chocolate chips
1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1/2 cup almond butter
1/3 cup honey
1/3 cup olive oil
1 tbsp cinnamon
1) Heat up the chocolate chips in a large saucepan on a low heat, and mix in the almond butter, olive oil and honey. Mix until it has a nice, smooth consistency.
2) Once it’s all melted, stir in the nuts, cinnamon and coconut flakes. Mix it together well.
3) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spoon the candy bar mix into even dollops across the baking sheet.
4) Pop them in the fridge for thirty minutes, or until they’ve gone hard.
5) Store them in plastic resealable bags in the freezer, until needed.
Download our free 10 Summer Style Steals lookbook…
It’s full of stylish decorating ideas to use throughout your home, all year round! Fill out the form below* and we’ll give you the download link instantly.
*By providing an email address above we’ll add you to our mailing list to receive our newsletters which are full of interior design trends, fantastic giveaways and our latest unmissable offers. You can unsubscribe at any time.