There’s nothing more refreshing on a hot summer’s day than a nice, tall, cold glass of homemade lemonade! Scroll down for a quick and easy recipe for making your very own!
Homemade Lemonade – Ingredients
1 litre cold water
140g caster sugar
3 unwaxed lemons
1) Cut the lemons into rough slices – no need to be neat. Scrape away any pips.
2) Pour half the water, all of the sugar, and the sliced lemons into a food processor and blend into the lemon is chopped finely.
3) Place and sieve over a pitcher or bowl, and pour the mixture through it.
4) Use a spoon to press as much juice out of the pulp as you can.
5) Pour the remaining half of the water into the pitcher and stir well.
6) Add ice cubes and, if you like, some additional slices of lemon and lime!
7) Serve up to your thirsty guests!
Lemonade is perfect for serving up at a BBQ party! Check out our guide for creating the ultimate barbecue area.
There you have it – a delicious, thirst-quenching recipe for lemonade!